Friday, June 3, 2011

All is Well

Since our Boo passed away so young, we decided not to take any chances with the other cats, so for the past two days we've taken them two by two to see Dr. Gibson, our local vet. He and his staff have been so kind to us. Today, we received a sympathy card signed by Dr. Gibson and all the staff for our loss of Boo.
Thankfully all the rest have been tested for feline leukemia and all came back negative for it. Everyone has their shots up to date and we're breathing a huge sigh of relief.

We've had a couple of nice days with lower temps and humidity. The tomatoes and zucchini are growing like weeds with blooms already appearing on the bottom of each tomato plant. I can almost taste them!

Dad's birthday is Sunday. We're going to have a party for him with his favorite food and cake of his choice. He's chosen the family favorite "hot fudge sundae cake".

3 comments:

  1. So Sorry to hear about boo --

    I have a question- I read on your blog that you make dolls- My homemade dolls face and head got broke-it was a cast head -Can you make me a new head for a newborn baby type doll --she is a girl (lol) You can reach me at bandcforever1@aol.com and I will send yo more info . This is a legit offer and I would love it if we can make my baby come alive again- I dohope you can send her new head in the mail -Let me know if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,
    I only work with cloth dolls. Sounds like you're looking for a ceramic head. That's out of my realm I'm afraid but thanks for the offer. Wish I could have helped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so sorry -- I was hoping-
    But thank you so much!
    You have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete