Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Completed Projects for the Craft Fair

                Around the World Rag Quilt

                               Santa Pins

                            Primitive Signs

                            Gingerbread Gnomes

I've had fun making these things and almost have another rag quilt finished. It's larger than the one above. I'll post it when it's finished.

The weather changes have been extremely painful and I've been sleeping a lot this past week but this too shall pass.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Robin and your crafts look fantastic. I look forward to seeing more.
    Lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed your blog. I'm so glad you're back!! The crafts are great.

    Robin from the Roost

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin!

    Thanks, I've missed you too! I'll try to do better.

    ReplyDelete