Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blogging

Blogging is fun, although I haven't done much lately. I guess it's because I thought I had to be interesting when my life isn't always. I tend to forget it's the little things that can make it that way.
For example, you can't see the drama that goes on behind my computer screen.
You can't see Peety hanging on the back of my computer chair as I type.


He's wanting me to play the laser light game with him downstairs.
If it's one thing I've learned about cats, it's that they're the ones in control. If you think otherwise, they've still won because you aren't aware of it.

Sam wakes us up jumping on top of the TV around 3am with a sound very close to the word "Hey!"


He's lonely at that hour and wants to snuggle. Thankfully Ray has taken on that job as of late so I can get some sleep.

Our feline family has grown over the years from five to a bulging thirteen. Three are inside cats and the rest are mostly outside cats. There are three who will use us a doormen at their whim.

We buy cat food in large bags and cases of canned. They're all healthy and have had their shots and spays and neutering. They can be a lot of work and expense but the love they provide is worth it.
When I'm in pain, several will lay in bed with me and some next to the spots that hurt. They seem to know where they are and the heat of their body eases it.

They do return the love they're given and that makes it all worthwhile.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Pests love unconditionally. I think they do understand a lot more than we know.

    ReplyDelete