Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm Still Around

I'm sorry I haven't written anything in awhile. I've been pretty sick for several weeks, but now on the mend. It seems that my thyroid became underactive and thus was part of my weight gain. I've been on medication for almost two weeks now and my energy level has improved alot.

I'm still waiting for the results of a CAT scan I had a week ago. A chest x-ray showed a couple of nodules on my lungs. The doctor said he didn't think it was anything to worry about, but he wanted to be sure. Waiting for those results has been stressful. I'll post news of my test when I get them.

Wednesday the kittens will be 6 weeks old and soon ready for their new home. Sarah's weaning them slowly but surely. She has a date with the vet for a spay next week. I'll be glad when that's over.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin.
    I hope you're feeling better and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I wondered where you were as you hadn't updated your blog so now I know.
    Just keep thinking positive thoughts and do what the doctors tell you. If they say rest then make sure you do. Rest and prayers are the best healers. You rest and I'll pray!
    Lots of love. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma,

    Yes, I'm feeling better. Thanks for the prayers too. I sure appreciate it. Still waiting on the test results. It's been over a week now. No news is good news they say.
    Love and hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete