Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tag Questions

Grandma answered these questions in her blog, so I thought it would be fun to answer them too.

1. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Neighbors who burn trash, allow their dogs to drag trash into my yard and chase my cats, and who allow garbage and junk to gather all over their lawn like they live in a landfill.


2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

I sleep with my sheets tucked out. I like to slip my feet out from under the covers sometimes.

3. Do you think it's OK for guys to wear pink?

Most men I know wouldn’t dare. As for me, I don’t mind.


4. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

It wouldn’t be hidden for long if I shared where I put it.


5. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

Yes, and some are good until 2015. Not sure how that happened.

6. What is your song of the week?

“Danny Boy” has been in my head all week. I heard it in a movie and it hasn’t gone away yet.

7. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

One day last week. I mailed some recipes to my sister with a note. She refuses to buy a computer.

8. What country would you like to visit?

I’d like to go to Prince Edward Island in Canada. I’d like to visit the home of my favorite author, Lucy Maude Montgomery.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robin!

    Thanks for joining in too as I'm sure that Emma's contact will be pleased as well. I think these little things also show others a little bit more of us in a light hearted way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma!

    I enjoyed answering them. It's been awhile since someone asked me to think about anything. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for doing the tag! Good answers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dream!

    You're welcome. I enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete