Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Nice Day


Ray and I had a nice day today. We got out and both got our hair done. He got a nice cut and I got a perm. Speaking to the hair dresser, it occurred to me that I hadn't had a perm in my hair since the eighties. I thought I was well over due so I pampered myself. I think we all should do that once in awhile.

I designed and made a new summer bag this past week. Here's a few pics of it.





I used old jean denim for stability, a pretty cotton print for the outside and muslin for the inside lining. It should hold everything I need to carry.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin!

    Well done for spoiling yourself! It is something we should all do from time to time.
    I like the bag and I am also impressed by your patchwork cushions too. Beautiful work and lovely colours. You'll look very feminine when you use the bag.

    ReplyDelete