Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. Ray and I had a quiet dinner and enjoyed a visit with his sister Cindy. I packed some goodies for her to take home and share with her hubby for snacks later. The cats all had turkey ans now we're getting wide eyes of hope for more each time the door is opened. Wish I could afford to share turkey more but they're well fed on things that are better for them. We considered a treat now and then would be OK.

Now it's time to start decorating for Christmas! I've just about convinced Ray to put up lights this year! 
I'm excited at the prospect of that. I'll take pics when that miracle happens. lol

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!! I am going to start decorating for Christmas too. Let the holidays begin!!!

    ReplyDelete