Friday, December 31, 2010

Here's to 2011!

As 2010 winds down I think of all the blessings we were showered with this past year. We've had new additions in the form of furry friends, Ray's job is still intact and we've enjoyed many warm and fuzzy moments that make life worth living.

Have you made any resolutions yet? Mine are to improve myself in every way I can and get more involved in my nations politics. We have a lot of work to do in unraveling the communism that has destroyed our republic. I'm hoping to see many prosecutions in the coming months and years too. Usurpers know who they are and they go to the highest level of our government. I pray there are people in power honest enough to make that happen. Those will be the men and women history looks kindly on. They will be our present day heroes.

I've enjoyed reading your blogs and look forward to reading more of your lives in the coming months. You've been such good friends and I thank God for each and every one of you.

May 2011 be a year full of prosperity, love and joy for you and yours.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful 2011 Robin, and wow those goals are great!! You go for it and I'll look forward to reading about your adventures :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin!

    A very happy New Year to you and Ray. I wish you every success with your intentions. Just remember, justice can be done in a variety of ways!
    I'd like to get some of our politicians and journalists in a room and give them a good talking to. It's about time they heard the way it really is at the bottom of the pile. They all see themselves as the elite and are there for us to worship the ground they walk on but I prefer to worship the ground they have coming to them!

    ReplyDelete