Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Early Cleaning

With the new year underway I decided the guest room/sewing room was due a thorough tidying up and cleaning. I went through several boxes in the closet and managed to fill six large garbage bags with old clothes. Considering they were too worn to donate, I had planned to cut them up for doll clothes. I don't think I'll be making that many dolls though. I did save quite a few pairs of jeans that I plan turn into purses. After several hours of sorting and repacking, the room looked really nice again. I had to go to bed afterward as I was worn out. lol

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin!

    Good for you! I can't be bothered to start spring cleaning yet, I usually wait until the sun gets a bit higher and shows me where the cobwebs are!
    You really deserved a good rest after doing that.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleaning out and organizing seems to never be done. Before you know it it needs to be done all over again. It is so nice when you get to see the end result.

    God bless you Robin!

    Mrs.A

    ReplyDelete