Thursday, April 28, 2011

All is Well

The weather didn't get bad here last night. We did get some rain but no flooding nor power issues like our neighbors down south did. We were lucky.

I'm coming out of a two week stint of intense pain and stiffness with this Fibromyalgia. When it rains or there's a threat of it, my body screams in agony.
The sun is out today though and the pain isn't near what it was. So when I don't post very often, you'll know I'm just not feeling well. Better today though.

I'm taking a short break right now from sewing blocks for that rag quilt. I hope to have all the blocks together by tonight and should be able to start sewing them together tomorrow. This will be the largest quilt I've made to date and can't wait until it's finished.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin!

    Glad to hear that you didn't get hit by the storms. I saw some of the devastation on the news tonight.
    I know what you mean about damp weather, it plays my arthritis up too but I'm glad to hear you're feeling better now the sun's out. It certainly makes me feel more energised when it shines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could come teach me how to make a quilt.
    I'm so sorry about your fibromyalgia acting up. Glad your feeling better.

    God bless you!

    Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete