Wednesday, April 27, 2011

This and That

It continues to rain here and tonight the storms could be severe they're saying with perhaps a tornado too! All the cats are inside or safe in shelters I've made for them.

"Peety" has done well after his surgery and is running around like he hasn't a care in the world.

I'm hoping to do some shopping for tomato and other plants this weekend. A family of Mennonites have a nursery close by and carry the finest plants in the area at reasonable prices too!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin!

    I'm glad to hear Peety's doing alright and that all the cats are sheltered from the bad weather. I hope you don't get any tornados and hopefully you will miss the worst bits.
    We are still crying out for rain but there's only the possibility of showers over the next few days.
    I'm lucky, I got my tomato plants with Eden last weekend and they've grown lots already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing from you and knowing that all is well. Robin from the Roost

    ReplyDelete