Monday, February 8, 2010

Hidden Treasure

We didn't get any snow this time around, but DC and places north sure got buried. I'm glad we made it through unscathed. They're predicting more on the way though. The weatherman says we'll get an inch or less tomorrow. They haven't done very well with predictions so far this year.

Ina's Easy Cheese Danish was easy and good. However, next time I'm going to add a bit more sugar. I think danish should be alot sweeter than the recipe called for.

I finally got around to cleaning out the closets today. We found sales for storage containers which is going to make the cleaning process alot easier. I found an old Valentine card Ray had gotten for me years ago. I experienced the same feeling as the day he gave it to me. To me, those cards are treasure more valuable than any made of silver and gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment