Friday, February 26, 2010

Hurry Up Spring!


We have another week of snow ahead of us here in Hitchins. We've been pretty lucky this week though. We haven't had the snow our neighbors in the mountains have had, but sunshine has been a rare sight.

I recieved this apron pattern in the mail yesterday. It was an ebay auction win.



I'm going to make the one in the largest pic on the pattern. I'll post a pic of it when it's finished.

My cat Sarah had her last litter of kittens yesterday. She had three this time. One is a calico, one is light blonde and the other is a darker blonde. I'm not sure of the sex of the two blonde ones but we know the calicos are always female.
I'll take some pics of them for you in a few days. I want to give Sarah some time to rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin!
    My crocuses are all up and ready for the sun to open them up. We missed most of the snow here but Scotland still has an awful lot. We're supposed to get very high winds and lots of rain tomorrow but at least it can't blow the crocuses over! I will take a picture when we get a nice sunny day. X

    ReplyDelete