Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow and More Snow

The snow has finally come to Hitchins. I must say it is really pretty although it does come with it's problems. My father-in-law didn't have phone service for four days, but it's back on now. Now my sister-in-law is without power at her house. Thankfully they do have a kerosene heater. We've gotten by without any trouble so far, so that's another blessing counted.

All four cats are inside and not one has gone to the door to be let out. They're napping and the snow is still falling. We're due to get four more inches of snow on top of the two we already have.

One of the neat things about snow are all the footprints that nocternal travelers leave behind. I found these on the snow covered deck this morning and I must say I'm stumped as to what could have made them. They're about six to six and one half inches long and they look as though they have two toes. Here's a pic I took this morning.



Any ideas on what it could be?

No comments:

Post a Comment