Thursday, November 18, 2010

Results

Just got a call from the dog warden. He asked me if I'd noticed the dogs were gone. I told him I'd given up and focused on other things. He told me he did take two of them but one remains with the neighbors inside. It seems one of the children begged to keep it and promised it would stay in the house. If it went outside, it would be on a leash. I'm happy with that as long as they keep their word.
At last we can have some peace. I know the cats will be happy too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin!

    Well done on your outcome. I'm sure your neighbour thought he would get his own way and it just shows that nobody has the right to bully or intimidate other people whichever method they use :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grandma,

    It seems the neighbor was more than willing to part with them, according to the dog warden's account. He does have a lot of mouths to feed anyway with his collection of chickens, turkeys, goats, cats and small dogs as well as children and grandchildren. I'm hoping he sees this experience as a favor.

    ReplyDelete