Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Lazy Day




It's another lazy day in Hitchins. The sun is shining bright with the distant hum of lawnmower in the background.

"Bella" is napping and so is "Abby" nearby.

I paid some bills and put them in the mailbox for the afternoon post.
The seed beds have all been watered for the day too.

The weathman is predicting scattered frost for Mother's Day morning around here, but I'm not going to worry too much about that. I think everything will be fine.
A cold front is coming tomorrow evening with some showers for saturday morning. It's going to clear up by the afternoon and we'll see more sunshine then.

I've been surfing the web and looking at pretty aprons others have made. This lady has given me some ideas.
Check out her blog... http://aprongoddesses.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment