Saturday, May 15, 2010

Oops!

I'm not sure if any of you have posted here in the past day or so because there was a glitch in the new template or the template user. lol

Basically, they were lost and weren't posted to the blog. Although I did follow the template publishing directions to the letter, something was wrong, so I've gone back to the old template for now. I will try and spruce it up a bit with a few changes here and there, but it won't be as dramatic as it was.

So, I'm sorry if I missed anything.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin!
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has technophobic tendencies!
    I did like the snazzy look of your blog and contemplated choosing one for myself but I didn't have the time to fiddle with it so I too, will stick to what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a challenge learning this html stuff. Time consuming too!

    ReplyDelete