Friday, May 7, 2010

This and That

I got out with the camera this morning and took a few pics around the yard. If you click on the pics, you'll get a larger view of them.

The blackberry briars are full of blooms.





And the japanese maple is looking pretty in the morning sun.




The flowers in the front garden are also doing well, but they've not all reached their full potential yet.



I've labeled each flower so you can see what it is. This is the second year of growth for these perennials.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin.Your plants are looking realy good and I love the colours in the Japanese maple. Eden and I both like your pictures too. My eldest daughter is also an artist and has her own website www.ejcurtis.co.uk (sorry, I don't know how to put in an active link!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! E.J. is not only beautiful, but an awesome artist too! She's extremely talented! Thanks for sharing her website grandma.

    ReplyDelete