Thursday, June 10, 2010

Latest Creation

After spending a rainy day yesterday making this little prim pillow for the sofa,

a mate pillow for this one has been designed and is waiting for my attention.

The sunny day today is quite inviting though, so I may take a day to relax before starting the next one.

One of my favorite blogs is called "Mennonite Girls Can Cook".
I found Judy's posted recipe for BBQ'd Beef-on-a-Bun .

I made it for our dinner last night and must say it's the easiest and best beef bbq we've ever tasted! Thanks Judy!

4 comments:

  1. Robin, that really pretty! Can you share where you got the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    I'm glad you like it.
    It's one of my own designs but it's similar to so many out there it's hard to be totally unique. So I just make them for my own use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Robin ! I'm Eden, Grumpy-Grandma's grand-daughter. I think that the pillow cover is really pretty! I have made a pillow cover for my grandma which has a robin on hopefully she will put it on her blog one day.
    Tomorrow we are going to make the meatloaf from your recipe. I am really looking forward to it because it looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eden!

    What a treat to read your post! I'm glad you like the pillow. I'd love to see your pillow too!

    Please let me know what you thought of the meatloaf. I hope you'll like it as much as we do.

    Hugs!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete