Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More About Me

Emma, over at Mad Chickens and Ducks , shared some interesting things about herself using a set list of questions. I enjoyed it so much, I decided to answer those same questions too. We can also learn more about ourselves this way, so here goes...

The thing I'd like to change about myself is...the desire to change anything at all.

The thing I like about myself is...that I can enjoy my own company.

My ideal meal would be...shrimp dipped in butter, corn on the cob and sugar coated strawberries for dessert.

I hate the taste of... anchovies. I found some on a pizza by mistake. It was a horrible experience!

My ideal day would be... one with a lot of sun and cool temperatures.

I like to listen to... new age, ambient music from artists like Vangelis and Enya.

I hate listening to...the thundering beat of rap in passing cars. It should be against the law! It’s an assault on the senses.

I like watching... waterfalls, animals in their natural habitat, and plants growing.

I loathe watching... reality television shows.

I get worried about... power hungry people.

I couldn't care less about...the lives of most movie stars. They need privacy too.

I like people who are...genuine, those who feel comfortable in their own skin.

I don't like people who are... loud, rude and hateful.

If I were an animal I'd be...a lioness. Who messes with those? lol

I am patient with...plants.

My favorite luxury is... chocolate.

My favorite perfume is... lilac.

My clothes are designed by... poor Chinese women. Thank you for helping me to afford them. I pray you’re paid well enough for them.

My hair is done by... myself.

My nightmare would be... anything to do with spiders.

My dream would be...to have enough money that I didn’t have to worry about it.

I would wish for... eternal peace on earth.

Every day should be filled with...needs met, joy of life and thankfulness for love.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, It's nice to get to know a little about you in this way. =)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemi!

    I hope to see more of you in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, it's so nice to learn more about you too, I love your answer to that first question! xx

    ReplyDelete