Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Nice Day

We had fun at dad's yesterday. Ray's sister Cindy and her hubby Randall came over for a visit too. Cindy had made dad one of his favorite cakes which we all had a slice of.

My mother-in-law Gay took me on the grand tour of her gardens. Her flowers always look so pretty. They're all still newly planted so it will be a few weeks before everything is at it's peak. I'm going to have a take a camera along with me when that happens.

I did get out with the camera again before we left for dad's. I'm glad I did too.

I was lucky enough to capture this brown butterfly.


This is the second year for the gloriosa daisies. They're almost as tall as I am and I'm 5'2".




The lavender and hollyhocks are beginning to bloom too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin!
    I love the picture, the butterfly looks like a painting. I can't grow hollyhocks because they get 'rust' but I do I love them.

    ReplyDelete