Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday Already?

Wow! Time sure flies when you're keeping busy.

Spent alot of time today looking for craft ideas online. There sure are alot of talent ladies with loads of things to sell on their blogs. I may post some things for sale later on. We'll see.

I made one of Ray's favorite dishes last night. It's meatloaf with a sweet tomato sauce.
Here's the recipe if you'd like to try our version.


Meatloaf Recipe

1 ½ lb. of ground round
1 c. dry bread crumbs
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 15oz can tomato sauce
¼ c. chopped onion
2 tablespoons brown sugar
¼ c. white sugar

Combine ground round, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, eggs, onion and ½ can of tomato sauce. Shape into a loaf. Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. (I bake it covered for 30 minutes and bake it uncovered for another 30 minutes.)

While the meatloaf is baking, in a saucepan, combine the other half of the tomato sauce with the brown and white sugars. Heat the sauce until it boils. Pour it over the meatloaf after it’s baked for 60 minutes. Return the meatloaf to the oven and bake it uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.

If you like a sweet sauce on your meatloaf, you’re going love this recipe.



Not sure how it happened, but a half bottle of shampoo had been knocked off the bathtub and had leaked all along the floor next to the bathtub. I have a feeling I do know who the culprit was though. Bella and Sarah get into their games of tag and when they do, you best get out of the way because these little gals can fly across a room! I do know Bella heads for the bathroom and jumps into the tub to hide from her mama alot.

Anyway, while I was cleaning up that mess, Bella discovered bubbles. lol









2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin!
    Your meatloaf looks really good, I even think my grand-son would eat it and he's quite fussy. I'll have to give it a try and let Eden have the recipe too because she'll certainly make it at home.
    I like the picture of the cat with the bubbles. When I was in my teens we had a cat called Whisky and he used to love to sit between the taps and play with the water while it was running.He also used to sit in front of the B & W television when the swimming was on sports programmes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother-in-law, Gay, has one of Gracie's kittens she's named "Flower". Flower has taught Gay to turn on the taps for her to drink from them. She won't drink from a bowl at all. And yes, cats do love that tv and my computer when they see something they like. lol

    ReplyDelete